80cu air tanks and weights are included on the charters. However, gear rentals are not. We are sorry to say that we do not offer off-site equipment rental.
What We Offer
- Oceanic and Mares BCDs
- Atomic Z2 regulators with octopus and integrated computers
- Bare and Mares 5mm wetsuits
- 80 cubic foot aluminum tanks, and 63 cubic foot tanks, 100’s available for an additional $30 per bottle (air only)
- Various quality masks, snorkel, fins, booties
- Nitrox is available for all charters at $25 per cylinder
- 2 tanks of 32% Nitrox are included in the listed charter fees for all long range adventures, you can get the additional 3rd cylinder for $25
- Full set of gear ($40)
- Per Item: $10 for reg w/ computer, $10 for BCD, $10 for Wetsuit, $5 for a mask and snorkel, $5 for fins
- Gear is included with our private charters
If you’re looking for a vessel that will fit a larger party, our Kaimanu carries 10 guests with 3 team members! Please give us a call and we’ll get you set up for a great time! Of course, we can always enlist with other operations to tag along and have pirate parties!
Our “Seabird” Kaimanu, is a 36 foot Lightning Fiberglass Radon, was made right here on Kauai! It’s Coast Guard certified for 14 passengers + crew, but we do not overload her, keeping our group to an average of eight divers and never more than 10. She boasts a dry cuddy for storing your items. Being a heavyweight champion, she is the favored boat to take across to Ni’ihau if it’s going to be rough water. Twin 315 Yanmar engines have her running at 16 knots continually.